Tiramisu Gift Cards
What is Tiramisu?
All Tiramisu Recipes
Basic Tiramisu Recipes
Variety Tiramisu Recipes
Healthy Tiramisu Recipes
Other Recipe Links
What is Mascarpone?
Recipes with Mascarpone
What are Ladyfingers
Recipes with Ladyfingers
Talk to Us!
Rate a Tiramisu
Send us a Recipe
Better Homes & Garden Low-Fat Tiramisu
Basic Recipes (51)
Variety Recipes (19)
Healthy Recipes (22)
BelGioioso's Tiramisu recipe
This reduced-fat recipe can be found on the Better Homes & Gardens website. It serves 15.
- FAT-FREE SOUR CREAM, two 8-oz cartons
- REDUCED-FAT CREAM CHEESE (Neufchatel), softened, two 8-oz. packages
- SUGAR, 2/3 cup
- FAT-FREE MILK, 1/4 cup
- VANILLA, 1/2 tsp.
- STRONG COFFEE, 1/2 cup
- COFFEE LIQUEUR, 2 tbs
LADYFINGERS, split, two 3-oz packages
- UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, sifted, 2 tbs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Combine coffee and coffee liqueur.
- Layer one package of the ladyfingers, cut side up, in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Brush with half of the coffee mixture.
- Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat with remaining ladyfingers, coffee mixture, and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with sifted cocoa powder.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- If desired, sprinkle serving plates with additional unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Cut dessert into squares to serve.
Each serving: 196 calories, 8g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, no fiber, 6g protein.