Tiramisu Gift Cards
What is Tiramisu?
All Tiramisu Recipes
Basic Tiramisu Recipes
Variety Tiramisu Recipes
Healthy Tiramisu Recipes
Other Recipe Links
What is Mascarpone?
Recipes with Mascarpone
What are Ladyfingers
Recipes with Ladyfingers
Talk to Us!
Rate a Tiramisu
Send us a Recipe
J. Cahill & D. Elwood's Easy Tiramisu
Basic Recipes (51)
Variety Recipes (19)
Healthy Recipes (22)
BelGioioso's Tiramisu recipe
Thanks to Jean Rudisill, who emailed us this recipe that she made for her dinner group, and Debbie Osborn, who found it in her local St. Petersburg, Florida, newspaper (it is actually on the back of Maxwell Houst Cappuccino. Created by Joyce Cahill of Hernando Beach and Dolores Elwood of Beverly Hills, the recipe uses no eggs. Serves 6.
- POUND CAKE, 3 cups, 1/2-inch cubes
- MAXWELL HOUSE CAPPUCINO, amaretto flavor, 2 envelopes divided
- COLD MILK, 1/2 cup + 1-1/2 cups
- CREAM CHEESE, 1 8-oz package, softened
- INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING MIX, 4-serving size
- FROZEN DESSERT TOPPING, 2 cups thawed
- Spread cake cubes over bottom of 8-inch square dish.
- Dissolve one envelope of cappucino mix in 1/2 cup milk and sprinkle over cake.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and remaining envelope of cappucino.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon over cake cubes.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.