Tiramisu Gift Cards
What is Tiramisu?
All Tiramisu Recipes
Basic Tiramisu Recipes
Variety Tiramisu Recipes
Healthy Tiramisu Recipes
Other Recipe Links
What is Mascarpone?
Recipes with Mascarpone
What are Ladyfingers
Recipes with Ladyfingers
Talk to Us!
Rate a Tiramisu
Send us a Recipe
Moe's Strawberry Tiramisu
Basic Recipes (51)
Variety Recipes (19)
Healthy Recipes (22)
BelGioioso's Tiramisu recipe
Here's a recipe that uses a Philly Lite custard cream instead of mascarpone cheese. You can substitute any liquor for the Marsala (e.g. Kahlua, Bailey's).
- CREAM CHEESE, 2 packages Soft Philly Lite
- EGG YOLKS, 2 large
- CASTOR SUGAR, 1/3 cup
- CREAM (thick), 1/2 cup
- INSTANT COFFEE, 2 teaspoons
- WATER, 1/2 cup
- MARSALA, 1/2 cup
- STRAWBERRIES, hulled and halved, some reserved for topping
- COCOA POWDER, optional, for decoration
- Beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Beat in yolks, sugar and cream.
- Combine coffee, water and Marsala.
- Dip half of the ladyfingers into the coffee mixture.
- Line bottom of glass pan with the ladyfingers
- Spoon half the cheese mixture over the ladyfingers.
- Arrange strawberries on top.
- Dip the remaining ladyfingers into the coffee mixture and arrange on top of the strawberries.
- Cover with remaining cheese mixture.
- Chill until set
- Dust with sifted cocoa powder.
- Decorate with remaining strawberries.